Please Visit The ZIP N SIP Wine Tour Page For Thier FAQ's
Frequently Asked Questions
No. We always recommend getting one, once you get it you have it for life. But don’t worry if you don’t have yours yet we can complete a Boaters Safety Checklist (Canadian Coast Guard Approved) that acts as a temporary boating license for the duration of your rental with us. You can get your boater’s licence here.
YES. On the day of the rental, we require a credit card deposit. The cardholder must be present to sign for the damage deposit and the rental agreement. The renter is responsible for any damage during the rental duration.
Fishing Boats $500
Pontoon Boats $1,000
Sea-Doo’s Jet Ski’s $1,000
NO. Sorry all Sea Doo Jet Ski Rentals leave from our Dock.
Our rentals include all needed safety equipment, Life jackets for the rental capacity of the pontoon boat or Sea-Doo Jet Ski and Fuel.
Please arrive 15 min prior to your arrival time.
Yes. No experience is necessary. All you need to drive is be 16 years or older. One of our staff will go over the controls and proper operation of the Sea-Doo Jet Ski.
We recommend booking at least one week in advance to avoid missing out.
We are open daily during the summer from 9 am to 9 pm.
A Late Charge will apply if boat or equipment is returned after the designated return time as stated on the Rental Agreement
The renter is responsible for ANY damage incurred during the rental period. If you wish to purchase additional coverage we suggest the following:
- Check with your credit card provider, as often they offer insurance as long as the rental is made on their credit card.
- Contact your car/home insurance company, many policies allow for additional coverage for the duration of the rental as a rider on your existing insurance policy.
The best thing is to simply treat your rental with care, as though it was your own, and refrain from using it in water where you don’t know how shallow it is. Most people return their rental without any damage and receive their entire deposit back.
Our Jet Skis go anywhere from 80-100 KPH depending on the water conditions and weight of passengers.
Where we launch out of, there is a 1 minute ride until you reach the open riding area.
Yes. Our jet skis can accommodate two people depending on the weight restrictions (300 lbs 2 seater 400lbs 3 seater
We allow only one switch per one hr rental.
YES We are located on a Beach!
Yes you can bring your pet on the pontoon boat rental.
No we use a pack in pack out or boomerang system, please kindly take garbage with you.
- 1. Do I need to have a boaters Licence?
- 2. Is there a security deposit?
- 3. How do I reserve a Sea doo Jet Ski rental?
- 4. Can you deliver?
- 5. Can I pick up a Sea-Doo Jet Ski and take it with me?
- 6. What is included with the Sea Doo Jet Ski Rental rental?
- 7. When should I arrive for my Sea Doo Jet Ski rental?
- 8. What is the cancellation policy?
- 9. I have never been on a Sea-Doo Jet Ski before. Can I still rent?
- 10. Do I need to book in advance?
- 11. Are you located on the water?
- 12. What are your office hours?
- 13. What happens if I return the Boat Jet Ski Late?
- 14. Can I purchase additional rental insurance?
- 14. How fast do your Sea Doo jet skis go?
- 15. How far do we have to travel from where you launch before we are able to go fast?
- 16. Can two people go on the same Sea Doo jet ski?
- 18. Is there a beach to sit/stand/play on too?
- 19. Do you serve food?
- 20. Can I bring my pet with me on the Pontoon Boat?
- 21. Do you have garbage cans on site?
- 22. Is there a map of West Lake