Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to have a boaters Licence?
No. We always recommend getting one, once you get it you have it for life. But don’t worry if you don’t have yours yet we can complete a Boaters Safety Checklist (Canadian Coast Guard Approved) that acts as a temporary boating license for the duration of your rental with us. You can get your boater’s licence here.
2. Is there a security deposit?
YES. On the day of the rental, we require a credit card deposit. The cardholder must be present to sign for the damage deposit and the rental agreement. The renter is responsible for any damage during the rental duration.
Fishing Boats $500
Pontoon Boats $1,000
Sea-Doo’s Jet Ski’s $1,000
3. How do I reserve a Sea doo Jet Ski rental?
You can book online CLICK HERE
4. Can you deliver?
NO. Sorry all Sea Doo Jet Ski Rentals leave from our Dock.
5. Can I pick up a Sea-Doo Jet Ski and take it with me?
6. What is included with the Sea Doo Jet Ski Rental rental?
Our rentals include all needed safety equipment, Life jackets for the rental capacity of the pontoon boat or Sea-Doo Jet Ski and Fuel.
7. When should I arrive for my Sea Doo Jet Ski rental?
Please arrive 15 min prior to your arrival time.
8. What is the cancellation policy?
We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. Rentals canceled within 72-hours of the start of the rental will not receive a refund.
9. I have never been on a Sea-Doo Jet Ski before. Can I still rent?
Yes. No experience is necessary. All you need to drive is be 16 years or older. One of our staff will go over the controls and proper operation of the Sea-Doo Jet Ski.
10. Do I need to book in advance?
We recommend booking at least one week in advance to avoid missing out.
11. Are you located on the water?
12. What are your office hours?
We are open daily during the summer from 9 am to 9 pm.
13. What happens if I return the Boat Jet Ski Late?
A Late Charge will apply if boat or equipment is returned after the designated return time as stated on the Rental Agreement.
14. Can I purchase additional rental insurance?
The renter is responsible for ANY damage incurred during the rental period. If you wish to purchase additional coverage we suggest the following:
- Check with your credit card provider, as often they offer insurance as long as the rental is made on their credit card.
- Contact your car/home insurance company, many policies allow for additional coverage for the duration of the rental as a rider on your existing insurance policy.
The best thing is to simply treat your rental with care, as though it was your own, and refrain from using it in water where you don’t know how shallow it is. Most people return their rental without any damage and receive their entire deposit back.
14. How fast do your Sea Doo jet skis go?
Our Jet Skis go anywhere from 80-100 KPH depending on the water conditions and weight of passengers.
15. How far do we have to travel from where you launch before we are able to go fast?
Where we launch out of, there is a 1 minute ride until you reach the open riding area.
16. Can two people go on the same Sea Doo jet ski?
Yes. Our jet skis can accommodate two people depending on the weight restrictions (300 lbs 2 seater 400lbs 3 seater)
17. If I have three or more people, can we switch off?
We allow only one switch per one hr rental.
18. Is there a beach to sit/stand/play on too?
YES We are located on a Beach!
19. Do you serve food?
YES We have Carefully Crafted Artisan Charcuterie Boxes to take with you on the boat. Click Here to order.
20. Can I bring my pet with me on the Pontoon Boat?
Yes you can bring your pet on the pontoon boat rental.
21. Do you have garbage cans on site?
No we use a pack in pack out or boomerang system, please kindly take garbage with you.
22. Is there a map of West Lake
YES here is a link to a map showing where not to go to avoid damage to the propeller.