Pontoon Boat Rentals
- 175.00 - 400.00
- Free Included
Pontoon Boat Rentals Sandbanks
- Boat Licence included
- Life Jackets Included
- 10 Passenger to 19 Passenger
- Fuel Included
- Brand New Boats Available
- Free Lesson
- Boat on Georgeous West Lake and Sand Dunes
Pontoon Boat Rentals are OPEN. Enjoy a fantastic day with family and friends during these times with a pontoon boat rental on beautiful Westlake the home of the Sandbanks Dunes. Firstly All Pontoon Boat rentals are top quality, reliable, powerful, the best in the area and can be equiped with a BBQ for a fantastic way to spend time over at The Sandbanks Dunes with family and friends. Secondily The pontoon boat rentals are available for full day, half day and sunset cruise time slots. Lastly We have 8 different pontoon boats to choose from. Remember to book early and online to hold your spot. Above all its only a short drive from Toronto, Oshawa, Cobourg, Kingston, Brockville and Montreal.
Renting a Pontoon Boat on beautiful West Lake is the best way to spend the day with family and friends. Our boats are new and have late model reliable motors. You can add a BBQ to your boat rental and enjoy a lunch/dinner at The Sandbanks Dunes. Above all you can rent a Pontoon Boat from 6 to 930pm for an amazing sunset rental on West Lake.
PONTOON BOAT RENTAL RATES
ALL PONTOON BOAT RENTALS NEAR SANDBANKS INCLUDE A FREE TEMPORARY BOATERS LICENCE
RENTAL RATES STARTING AT 175 FOR A HALF DAY 10 PASSENGER
ALL PRICES INCLUDE FUEL AND LIFE JACKETS
Applies to Water Craft, Pontoon and Fishing Boats
Reservation & Rental Polices
1. Temporary Boating licence is required to rent a pontoon boat. We supply this for free!
2. Minimum age to rent a pontoon boat is 16 with valid picture driver’s license.
3. Reservations are highly recommended for pontoon boat rentals half days and full days. Please Book Online.
4. Payment by MasterCard, Visa, AMEX or cash.
5. Payment due in full for all reservations.
6. Damage deposit must be MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
7. Customer is responsible for any and all damage to the pontoon boat and/or gear. We take a damage deposit, but the customer is responsible for the total value of the rental pontoon boat package and/or any gear lost.
8. Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance to receive a full refund for the pontoon boat rental.
9. Dogs are allowed on our pontoon boats but the owners are responsible for any cleaning and/or damage.
10. Late charge -$100/half hour for boats brought in later than their rental time slot.
11. $75 cleaning charge minimum for any boats brought in unreasonably dirty. All garbage must be removed from the boat and placed properly in the appropriate recycling bins.
12. You cannot cancel a week’s rental because one day is going to rain. This does not include clouds, mist, or chance of a thunder storm. Westlake Watersports is very safety oriented and will work with our customers to provide a safe and enjoyable experience around spotty weather.
13. Damage deposit for a pontoon boat rental is $500.00 per boat.
Lastly dont forget the sunscreen and cold drinks!