Pontoon Boat Rentals
- 175.00 - 400.00
- Free Included
Pontoon Boat Rentals are OPEN. Enjoy a fantastic day with family and friends during these times with a pontoon boat rental on beautiful Westlake the home of the Sandbanks Dunes. Firstly All Pontoon Boat rentals are top quality, reliable, powerful, the best in the area and can be equipped with a BBQ for a fantastic way to spend time over at The Sandbanks Dunes with family and friends. Secondly The pontoon boat rentals are available for full day, half day and sunset cruise time slots. Lastly We have 8 different pontoon boats to choose from. Remember to book early and online to hold your spot. Above all its only a short drive from Toronto, Oshawa, Cobourg, Kingston, Brockville and Montreal.
- Boat Licence included
- Life Jackets Included
- 10 Passenger to 19 Passenger
- Fuel Included
- Brand New Boats Available
- Free Lesson
- Boat on Georgeous West Lake and Sand Dunes
Renting a Pontoon Boat on beautiful West Lake is the best way to spend the day with family and friends. Most of all Renting a Pontoon Boat is one of the best ways to spend time with Family or Friends during COVID. Moreover We have strict cleaning policy's during these times in order to make your experience safe. Our boats are new and have late model reliable motors. You can add a BBQ to your boat rental and enjoy a lunch/dinner at The Sandbanks Dunes. Above all you can rent a Pontoon Boat from 6 to 930pm for an amazing sunset rental on West Lake.
PONTOON BOAT RENTAL RATES
ALL PONTOON BOAT RENTALS NEAR SANDBANKS INCLUDE A FREE TEMPORARY BOATERS LICENCE
RENTAL RATES STARTING AT 175 FOR A HALF DAY 10 PASSENGER
ALL PRICES INCLUDE FUEL AND LIFE JACKETS
Applies to Water Craft, Pontoon and Fishing Boats
Reservation & Rental Polices
1. Temporary Boating license is required to rent a pontoon boat. We supply this for free!
2. Minimum age to rent a pontoon boat is 16 with valid picture driver’s license.
3. Reservations are highly recommended for pontoon boat rentals half days and full days. Please Book Online.
4. Payment by MasterCard, Visa, AMEX or cash.
5. Payment due in full for all reservations.
6. Damage deposit must be MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
7. Customer is responsible for any and all damage to the pontoon boat and/or gear. We take a damage deposit, but the customer is responsible for the total value of the rental pontoon boat package and/or any gear lost.
8. Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance to receive a full refund for the pontoon boat rental.
9. Dogs are allowed on our pontoon boats but the owners are responsible for any cleaning and/or damage.
10. Late charge -$100/half hour for boats brought in later than their rental time slot.
11. $75 cleaning charge minimum for any boats brought in unreasonably dirty. All garbage must be removed from the boat and placed properly in the appropriate recycling bins.
12. You cannot cancel a week’s rental because one day is going to rain. This does not include clouds, mist, or chance of a thunder storm. Westlake Watersports is very safety oriented and will work with our customers to provide a safe and enjoyable experience around spotty weather.
13. Damage deposit for a pontoon boat rental is $500.00 per boat.
Lastly don't forget the sunscreen and cold drinks
Our Cancellation Policy Listed on our invoice
Very Important Must Read and Agree
Due to our Covid-19 cleaning policy the boats will need to be cleaned so please be courteous and respect the policy.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation to check in and receive proper instructions and guidelines. If you are late for your Pontoon Boat or Jet Ski Rental Appointment the Equipment must be still returned on time or the overage will be taken from the deposit. Please note a 1000.00 security/safety deposit is needed before you leave on a boat or jet ski. When renting a pontoon boat please bring garbage bags for your waste WE USE A PACK IN PACK OUT SYSTEM which means you have to take all of your garbage with you. If our cameras see you depositing your garbage on the ground you will be charged $50.00 from your security deposit and a possible littering fine!
Thanks for reading!
72 Hour strict Cancellation Policy in effect! Which means no excuses such as family emergency, lightning, tornado, traffic, doctors note etc. Please check the weather prior to the 72 Hour Cancellation policy and make sure you are satisfied with the weather conditions. No refunds for no shows late arrivals or any excuse. If you book within the 72hr cancellation policy there will be no refunds or switching the booking. If you wish to cancel before the 72hr please do it via email (reply to your invoice). You are responsible for booking the right date and time. For Pontoon Boat Rentals Due to the amount of people, Maintenance and scheduling we reserve the right to switch boats if needed for your convenience. We reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time.
No cash value. No Refunds.
Have a great day at West Lake Watersports.