Pontoon Boat Rentals
- 175.00 - 400.00
- Free Included
- Prince Edward County
Book Early This Season
Pontoon Boat Rentals in Prince Edward County are OPEN this season and taking bookings early. Enjoy a fantastic day with family and friends during these times with a pontoon boat rental on beautiful West Lake the home of the Sandbanks Dunes. One of the best things to do in Prince Edward County Ontario. Firstly All Pontoon Boat rentals are top quality, reliable, powerful, the best in the area for a fantastic way to spend time over at The Sandbanks Dunes with family and friends. Secondly The pontoon boat rentals are available for full day, half day and sunset cruise time slots. Lastly We have several different pontoon boats to choose from. Remember to book early and online to hold your spot. Above all our pontoon boat rentals are located in Ontario and we are only a short drive from Toronto, Oshawa, Cobourg, Kingston, Brockville and Montreal.
ZIP N SIP Wine Tours
We are excited to introduce our newest activity, Please visit ZIP N SIP Wine Tours Prince Edward County
Pontoon Boat Rentals Near Toronto Ontario!
Renting a Pontoon Boat on beautiful West Lake Ontario is the best way to spend the day with family and friends. Most of all Renting a Pontoon Boat in Prince Edward County Ontario is one of the best ways to spend time with Family or Friends. The best time on a pontoon boat from West Lake Water Sports is spent at the World Famous Sandbanks Dunes. When renting a Pontoon Boat you can visit Lake Ontario, spend time at a restaurant, enjoy music and food while enjoying the scenery. Moreover We have strict cleaning policy’s during these times in order to make your experience safe.
Pontoon Boat Rentals
Lastly our pontoon boats are new and have late model reliable motors. You can add a Charcuterie Board from County Harvest Creations to your pontoon boat rental and enjoy a lunch/dinner at The Sandbanks Dunes. Above all you can rent a Pontoon Boat from 6 to 930pm for an amazing sunset rental on West Lake looking at the Sandbanks Dunes.
PONTOON BOAT RENTALS
ALL PONTOON BOAT RENTALS ARE LOCATED NEAR SANDBANKS PROVINCIAL PARK ONTARIO
PONTOON BOAT RENTALS JUST A SHORT 2HR DRIVE FROM TORONTO
INCLUDE A FREE TEMPORARY BOATERS LICENCE
PONTOON RENTAL RATES STARTING AT 175 FOR A HALF DAY 10 PASSENGER
WE ARE LOCATED ONLY 2 HOURS FROM TORONTO AND 3 HRS FROM MONTREAL
ALL PRICES INCLUDE FUEL AND LIFE JACKETS
NO EXPERIENCE DRIVING A PONTOON BOAT NEEDED
PONTOON BOAT RENTALS ARE SAFE AND NEW
Pontoon Boat Rentals Reservation & Rental Polices
1. Temporary Boating license is required to rent a pontoon boat. We supply this for free!
2. Minimum age to rent a pontoon boat is 16 with valid picture driver’s license.
3. Reservations are highly recommended for pontoon boat rentals half days and full days. Please Book Online.
4. Payment by MasterCard, Visa, AMEX or cash.
5. Payment due in full for all pontoon boat rental reservations.
6. Damage deposit must be MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
7. Customer is responsible for any and all damage to the pontoon boat and/or gear. We take a damage deposit, but the customer is responsible for the total value of the rental pontoon boat package and/or any gear lost.
8. Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance to receive a full refund for the pontoon boat rental.
9. Dogs are allowed on our pontoon boats but the owners are responsible for any cleaning and/or damage.
10. Late charge -$100/half hour for boats brought in later than their pontoon boat rental time slot.
11. $75 cleaning charge minimum for any pontoon boats brought in unreasonably dirty. All garbage must be removed from the boat and placed properly in the appropriate recycling bins.
12. You cannot cancel a week’s rental because one day is going to rain. This does not include clouds, mist, or chance of a thunder storm. Westlake Watersports is very safety oriented and will work with our customers to provide a safe and enjoyable experience around spotty weather.
13. Damage deposit for a pontoon boat rental is $1000.00 per boat.
Lastly don’t forget the sunscreen and cold drinks for your pontoon boat rental on West Lake
Very Important Must Read and Agree
Due to our Covid-19 cleaning policy the boats will need to be cleaned so please be courteous and respect the policy.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation to check in and receive proper instructions and guidelines. If you are late for your Pontoon Boat or Jet Ski Rental Appointment the Equipment must be still returned on time or the overage will be taken from the deposit. Please note a 1000.00 security/safety deposit is needed before you leave on a boat or jet ski. When renting a pontoon boat please bring garbage bags for your waste WE USE A PACK IN PACK OUT SYSTEM which means you have to take all of your garbage with you. If our cameras see you depositing your garbage on the ground you will be charged $50.00 from your security deposit and a possible littering fine!
Thanks for reading!
72 Hour strict Cancellation Policy in effect! Which means no excuses such as family emergency, lightning, tornado, traffic, doctors note etc. Please check the weather prior to the 72 Hour Cancellation policy and make sure you are satisfied with the weather conditions. No refunds for no shows late arrivals or any excuse. If you book within the 72 hr cancellation policy there will be no refunds or switching the booking. If you wish to cancel before the 72 hr please do it via email (reply to your invoice). You are responsible for booking the right date and time. For Pontoon Boat Rentals Due to the amount of people, Maintenance and scheduling we reserve the right to switch boats if needed for your convenience. We reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time.
No cash value. No Refunds.
Have a great day atWest Lake Watersports.